A National Citizen Hearing was held in Mali on 4th May 2015 at CICB - Recommendations will be presented to the Minister of Health on 15th May!
The event was a huge success with the opening sections broadcast Live on national TV!
Date & Venue: Monday 4th May at CICB in Bamako
Speakers & Moderators: Professor Amadou DOLO presenting the progress made in terms of maternal, newborn and child health
1. Intervention by Mayor of the CIII
2. Intervention by World Vision National Director
3. Intervention by WHO focusing on MDGs
4. Play by the Troupe Niogolon
5. Intervention by Minister of Health and Public Hygiene
6. Presentation of progress against the 8 health indicators and commitments by Professor DOLO
7. Group discussions with facilitators
8. Plenary discussion and recommendations
9. Experience sharing
10. Presentation and agreement on recommendations
11. Closing by Minister of Solidarity, Humanitarian Aid and Reconstruction in the North
For more information contact Maty Dia, Save the Children/PMNCH